The Annual Fall Meeting of the Maine High School Ski Coaches Association will be held Sunday, October 27th at Edward Little HS in Auburn. The KVAC/MVC coaches will meet at 1:00 in the library followed by the general meeting at 2:30. This is an important meeting where we will discuss the following items:
1) State Meet Reviews from last year.
2) Proposed rule changes: do we have any proposals/concerns to take to the MPA?
3) Proposals/concerns from the MPA.
4) Scheduling of races.
5) State Meet plans for this year and next year.
6) U16 Nordic and EHSC Alpine and Nordic reviews of last season, and plans for this season.
7) Election of officers.
The meeting will start with a joint Alpine and Nordic meeting to discuss issues common to both disciplines. It will then break into separate disciple meetings.
YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF THE MSCA TO ATTEND AND VOTE AT THE MEETING. PLEASE BRING YOUR DUES ($12 FOR ONE DISCIPLINE, $20 FOR BOTH) WITH A CHECK MADE OUT TO MSCA. ONE VOTE PER SCHOOL.
2020 State Meets: